Provisional Skills Assessment – Child Care Centre Manager
ACECQA now offers a provisional skills assessment for child care centre managers, for the Graduate Skilled Visa Subclass 485 Visa.
To be eligible to apply for a Child Care Centre Manager provisional skills assessment you must have:
- an ACECQA approved diploma (or higher) education and care qualification, awarded by a CRICOS RTO/Institution
- evidence of the supervised work placement completed in an Australian workplace as part of your qualification. (240hrs)
You will be asked to provide certified colour copies of the following documentation:
- A valid passport (identity page only)
- Evidence of change of name (if applicable)
- Official certificate/parchment for your qualification/s
- Final academic transcript for your qualification/s (all pages)
- A statement from the RTO or Institution confirming the supervised work placements completed as part of your qualification.
If you’d like to speak with a migration expert, call This Is Australia today on (0)7 5592 0755. We offer very efficient & cost-effective services and up-to-date advice.