Skilled Occupation List
The list of eligible skilled occupations is provided below to assist you to determine which visa program may be available to you depending on your occupation for the following visa types:
- The table below specifies whether the relevant occupation is included on the:
- Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)
- Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) or
- Regional Occupation List (ROL).
- There are caveats on certain occupations (indicated via exclamation mark(!)) which exclude the use of the occupation in certain circumstances for the subclass 186 and TSS (482) visa programs only. Click the (!) for further information.
- The acronyms used in the last column of the table are listed in the Assessing authorities. The assessing authorities do not apply to the subclass 407 visa.