Family & Spouse Visas

Family, Parent and Spouse Visas

The Australian Family and Spouse Visas, aim to reunite immediate and extended family members with their eligible Australian relatives and spouses. To be sponsored under the Australian Family Migration stream, the close family relative or spouse must be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen and at least 18 years old.

Depending on the specific circumstances of the applicant, there are a number of temporary and permanent family visas offered. This Is Australia will guide you through the various options and process, to ensure you are a successful applicant.

Spouse Visas
The Partner Visa enables a married, de facto, or same-sex partner to be sponsored by their partner, who must be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen. Our highly qualified migration agents will work with you and your partner’s specific situation to provide you with the right information and reduce stress.
Prospective Marriage Visa

Are you looking to get married in Australia? The Prospective Marriage/ Fiancé Visa enables you to be granted a temporary visa so that you can marry your Australian partner. It is also a pathway to applying for a Spouse Visa, while residing in Australia. Secure the required visa so you and your partner can be together in Australia.

Contributory Parent Visa

If your children are living in Australia, a Contributory Parent Visa and Parent Visa enables children to sponsor their parents to experience the lifestyle and benefits of living in Australia. Depending on your circumstances, applicants are able to apply for an onshore or offshore visa.

Family Visas

Our registered migration agents also provide assistance with a multitude of other family visas, including the Child Visa, Remaining Relative (subclass 835/115), Aged Dependent Relative (subclass 838/114), and Carer Visa (subclass 836/116).

This Is Australia’s role is to navigate the complex nature of family and spouse visas. Our registered migration agents will work with you, your close relative or partner’s situation to ensure a smooth visa application process. Contact us to apply for the temporary or permanent Parent Visa or call our Queensland office on (07) 5592 0755.

Related Visas

Are you a loved one of an eligible Australian permanent resident? Find out how we can help you