Harmony Week celebrates the cohesive and inclusive nature of our diverse nation.
It will be held from the 15th to the 21st March 2021. Schools, community groups and organisations across Australia host Harmony Week events.
Some events that will take place this year include:
- Sausage sizzles
- Story sharing workshops
- Buddhist Morning tea
- Pakistani Arts Competition
- Displays of Traditions and Culture from around the world
- An online lunch with Australian of the Year Local Hero Rosemary Kariuki Auspire
- School Functions
- Colourful Community Events
- Art and Fun Festivals
- And so much more… See here for the full list of events.
We at This is Australia believe that Harmony Week is just one shining example of what makes Australia such a wonderfully diverse and inclusive nation. We hope to see you at one of these events. Let’s celebrate together!